Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving! We are very grateful for our many blessings. I am grateful for Bryan who is the best husband in the world, and I'm grateful for my cute, sweet baby Lexie! We spent the weekend with my family and had a great time! Of the 55 in my mom's family, 50 of us were at Thanksgiving dinner! I am the oldest granddaughter and 2nd oldest grandchild, so I can remember back in the day when our family gathering was well under 20 people. But it's great to have so many awesome family members to get together with on holidays such as Thanksgiving! Bryan had the camera that day so I feel bad there aren't pictures of him, but here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving day.

Mom and Lexie having fun after dinner.
This shows how big of a group we had at the church for dinner.
These pictures show us all playing the "Left, Right" game at our Christmas party we had after Thanksgiving dinner.

Saturday was my brother Nate's 10 year class reunion. One of my best friends Tiff was in his class so after the reunion, she came to visit me at my parent's house. It was so much fun to see her because I haven't seen her for a couple years. This is me and Tiff with our babies. James was born just a month after Lexie and is Tiff's 4th! So good to see you!!
These are a couple outtakes from our Christmas card photo shoot.
Isn't she such a cutie in her Christmas dress?!
Our little Family
Friday we also got to spend time with my mom's family again. We had fun visiting and a lot of us were able to go to Madagascar 2. Lexie got to stay with Grandma and Great-Grandma while Bryan and I were able to go to the movie with a lot of the kids and other family members. It was the first time I have ever left Lexie, even though it was just for 2 hours, but I survived and actually had a lot of fun!

We hope you all had a fun and safe Thanksgiving weekend! I think Lexie is a little sad to be away from her grandparents, aunts and uncles. Our house is so quiet compared to my parent's house and Lexie loves lots of people around. At least Christmas is just around the corner!

6 comments:

The Martin's said...

Lexie is getting so big. I can't believe how fast time flies. Love the Christmas Dress.

The Bonham Family said...

I didn't even see you guys at all on Thanksgiving. It looked like you guys had a great time. Lexie is adorable!

Annie said...

Gosh I miss seeing you guys! And I can't wait to see the real pictures if those are the out-takes. You all look so great!
I love you guys!

Kori said...

Lexie always has the cutest outfits. I love the green dress. I also love how many family pictures you have. We still just have two and the last one was from his blessing. Hopefully we will get to see you again over Christmas.

Lyman Family said...

So cute and fun! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Love Lexie's Christmas dress, it's beautiful! Love you guys!

Bev said...

She is getting so big. I cant believe it. It is so fun to see Tiff too. thanks for that picture.