Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Sunday, December 14, 2008

4 Months!

Lexie is 4 months old today! She is growing fast and we will have her 4 month stats after she goes to her Dr. appointment on Tuesday. She is such a happy little girl (unless she has been sitting in church for over 2 hours and she's tired then maybe not so much, but who is happy at that point in time). She just keeps learning new things and has started to roll from her back to stomach. She can get all the way except for getting her arm under her, but she doesn't give up...she keeps trying until she's too tired to try anymore. She's been rolling from her stomach to back since she was 6 weeks old...we hope she doesn't get too mobile too quickly but I'm not sure we can do much to stop her. She already tries to scoot toward toys that are too far in front of her. We took some pictures of her tonight so here are a few.

Gangsta pose: Lexie says, "Yo Yo, Lexie in da howz".
When gang signs were banned, Lexie moved on to her
Calvin Klein melancholy pose.
Our cute, smiley 4 month old girl!
Lexie playing with her new favorite toy.

Our week was pretty crazy. Thursday we headed over to tend my younger siblings because my Mom was in the hospital. She was able to come home Friday night and I'm glad she is ok. I'm so grateful I have such an amazing Mom and I'm grateful for all she does for me and all 9 of her kids, her son-in-law, her daughter-in-law, and her granddaughter who really loves her Grandma!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

She is just so cute! She is getting so big!

The Martin's said...

I can't believe its already been 4 months. It seems like yesterday we were both talking about how we were pregnant!