Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Monday, December 8, 2008

Lexie's Boyfriend?

Ever since college my friend Kirsten and I have joked about having our kids marry each other. When she had her baby boy Britton 5 months before my baby girl Lexie was born, we knew it was just perfect! Who said arranged marriages don't work out. :) This week Kirsten was passing through with Brit so they stopped to see us.

Here are me, Kirsten, and our cute babies.

And here was the first meeting of Brit and Lexie...I think the pictures speak for themselves.

Aren't they SO CUTE!



4 comments:

Annie said...

Awwww... Love at first drool. So CUTE!

Lyman Family said...

They look very cute together! I can see it happening . . .

Jenna Marie said...

Sheesh... Your girl is just so beautiful Angie! I can't get over it! :) And I can totally see her putting the moves on him in some of those pictures! :)

ladybug said...

CUTE! I love Lexi so much! She is growing up too fast! Hope you have a good Christmas

With love,
Alisa