Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Standing Tall

As promised, here are the stats from Lexie's 4 month Dr. visit yesterday. I guess she got some tall genes because she is measuring off the charts for height. We had noticed that clothes have been a little short on her, but things don't fit her around very well because she's not really chubby around the middle. Long and lean is what she is I suppose.
Lexie at 4 Months:
Weight: 14 lbs 3 oz (63%)
Height: 26 in (97%)
Head: 16 in (41%)

She also survived her shots pretty well. She was hurting a bit after I brought her home from the Dr., but after some Tylenol she was doing a lot better. By 10:00 p.m. she was smiling and playing with her toys and she slept almost 10 hours last night (she usually sleeps about 8 hours before getting up to eat). She has slept more than usual yesterday and today but other than that seems to be ok. Here are a couple of pictures I took the other day and forgot to post.

Lexie sleeping in her swing, clutching her toys.
This is Bryan after he decorated our tree. I'll have to take more pictures with presents under the tree.

3 comments:

ladybug said...

Lexie is so cute! I also really like your tree! I hope you enjoy Christmas this year...

Merry Christmas!!

Nicole

Kori said...

She sleeps for 8 hours at 4 mos old? I can't believe it. I am extremely jealous. She is growing like a weed. I hope you are as excited about this Christmas with your little one as we are with ours. Hopefully we will see you in old O-ville around Christmas time.

Lyman Family said...

Well, she's certainly got Bethany beat in the height/weight catagory! You must be feeding her cream, huh? Glad she did well with the shots, I hate shot days! Give her kisses from us!