Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Monday, November 24, 2008

Just Too Cute

Yesterday after church we took some pictures of Lexie in her cute red and white dress that she has almost outgrown. A few of the pictures were just too cute not to post so here they are...enjoy!

This is Lexie looking up at me talking and laughing. So cute! We were using the bunny to make her smile and we were basically done taking pictures, but then Bryan captured this moment.
Lexie is now reaching and grabbing things.
So here she is reaching for her feet.

She loves putting everything in her mouth. Mmmm...yummy dress!

I just like this picture. Such a cutie!

6 comments:

Lyman Family said...

So cute! She looks great in red with her dark complexion!

The Martin's said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. Sorry I never got back to you.. Well this week is shot at stopping by but after that we will be home so just let me know whenever.

Lacey said...

Gosh, she's growing up fast! How darling!

Annie said...

I just want to eat her up!

McKenna said...

Lexi is SO cute!! I just want to hold her all day long. It was so great seeing her and you over Thanksgiving!

ladybug said...

She is so cute I love her!

Love
Alisa