Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Monday, December 22, 2008

This one is for Daddy

Lexie and I are at Grandma and Grandpa's house for Christmas. Bryan is going to join us tomorrow and we miss him very much! Today Lexie officially rolled from her back to stomach! I had just left the room to go grab something so I missed the first time, but Grandma got to witness the event and was excited about that! Later I was able to get her rolling over on video so I decided to post it for her Daddy to see (and for all of you to see also). Lexie sure has been a big hit over here with all of the people in my hometown and home ward. She is such a cutie!

1 comment:

Lyman Family said...

Wow, look at her go! She's a prodigy. And so cute! Have a Merry Christmas, we're glad you traveled safely and wish the same to Bryan tomorrow. Love you guys!