Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Monday, December 31, 2012

Thoughts on 2012

2012: Wow, what a year! As I go back through and look at the posts from the past year and see the many adventures of our little family, I am filled with gratitude for the many blessings we have received this year. We've had ups and downs, but overall it was a year full of new and exciting adventures.
 
There were down times: the death of my Grandpa Hoyt, and a discouraging Election Day, which was a sad day for me; I feel our country is being led down a destructive path, further away from its founding principles. But, good times definitely outweighed the bad!
 
Our biggest blessing this year arrived November 2: our sweet little Sabrie Anne! We love her so much and can't imagine our family without her sweet personality. Hoyt turned 2 and keeps us on our toes constantly, but we love him so much! Lexie turned 4 and started preschool with Ms. Kim; she is learning so much, and having a great time at school! We are grateful that Bryan has a good job to provide for our family, and I'm so glad I get to stay home and take care of our 3 adorable little munchkins and help them learn and grow each day. We look forward to 2013 with the many adventures it is sure to bring! Life is good!

No comments: