Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

December is always a fun time with the anticipation of Christmas and the special feeling in the air this time of year. With a new baby, we didn't get out as much as we probably would have, but we had some fun all the same. This picture proves that Hoyt keeps going until he completely crashes and this day he just couldn't keep going and fell asleep on a kitchen chair.
 On the 1st of December we decided to go visit Santa so the kids could sit on his lap and ask him for what they wanted for Christmas. All Hoyt really wanted to do was get a candy cane so he was happy.
Lexie asked for a crib and stroller for her baby dolls. 
 Monday the 3rd of December for FHE we decided to decorate our Christmas tree to get in the Christmas spirit. After just having a baby I really had a hard time getting into the holiday spirit because I was just so tired, but the kids' excitement did rub off a little and started making me excited for the season.
Um, I think the kids need a little lesson on spacing the ornaments. :)
 And...the finished product
My silly kids. Hoyt was hiding because he didn't want to pose.
But he finally decided getting a picture was ok.
 It didn't snow a lot this year...but when it did, Lexie had to get bundled up so she could go outside and make snow angels. Here she is all warm and snug and ready to play in the snow.
I wish I would have taken more pictures, but this is all I got. We enjoyed holding our best Christmas gift, sweet Sabrie Anne!

No comments: