Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Saturday, July 25, 2009

11 Months, Teddy & Tuacahn

Last week Lexie turned 11 months old! She is growing up so fast and we can't believe her 1st birthday is very soon! At 11 months Lexie makes us laugh all of the time and has the sweetest personality. She is almost walking and can take several steps unassisted; she runs around the house holding onto her litte car, the couch, walls, kitchen chairs, and just about anything else. She loves playing with her toys, reading books, singing songs, and most of all dancing to all kinds of music. Her favorite words to say right now are "all done" (whenever she is done eating, getting a diaper change, or even when feels she is done in the car or with anything else), "Dad" or "Daddy" (of course for her Dad), "Jesus" (as she points to pictures of Him in the house), "Teddy" (you can get that story below), "Baba" for bottle, "RooRoo" (the sound a dog makes), that's all I can think of right now; sadly she isn't into saying "Mom" yet but she does know who I am and I always get lots of hugs from my baby girl which just melts my heart! She's so much fun! We took a few pictures the other day and the only place she would sit still was in her little toy chair and standing next to a chair.
Lexie has really been into stuffed animals lately. The day she turned 11 months we went to St. George and found this cute teddy bear that was on a really good sale. Lexie fell in love with the bear and she calls him "Teddy" and must go to bed with him and have him to ride in the car. This is her first object that she's become attached to.
As you can see in these pictures, Lexie loves Teddy.
The same day we bought Teddy, we went to see "Footloose" at Tuacahn with my mom, 2 of my sisters, and my aunt Sylvia (it was her birthday). Annie watched Lexie and they had tons of fun.
Here we are at Tuacahn.
This is the birthday girl Sylvia with the main actors,
Thayne Jasperson and Kyli Rae.
They did an awesome job! I enjoyed watching Thayne because I love the show "So You Think You Can Dance", and Thayne was on last season so it was fun seeing him in person because he is an awesome dancer and I had no idea he could sing that good. Thanks Annie for the tickets and for tending so we could see the play!

3 comments:

Kori said...

Sweet! I love So You Think You Can Dance too. I thought Thayne looked familiar but I couldn't place him until you said it. I want to go see it just because he is in it. I love the pictures of Lexie too. I can't believe she is almost 1. Have fun with her first birthday I'm sure it will be tons of fun.

Frost Family Faces said...

that sounds like so fun! I still haven't seen any shows yet! The next time you guys go to St. George, stop and see me. I still have a gift for you and Lexie! (It's been sitting on my desk for 11 months!)
Rachel Frost

Lyman Family said...

That's the sweetest picture of Lexie with the teddy bear! I love it! Glad you made it down to Footloose--I don't think we're going to make it this year. :-(