Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Lexie!

One year ago today, our precious Lexie arrived and changed our lives completely. She was such a gorgeous baby from the moment she was born. I was so excited and couldn't get enough of my sweet girl!
Today Lexie turns 1 year old! She is still a beautiful baby, but she's not so much a baby anymore and is growing up so fast! Next week I will post about her birthday party and her stats after going to the Dr., but I just wanted to say how much joy this little girl has brought to us this past year. Being a mom has been the greatest thing I have ever done in my life, and being able to watch Lexie grow and learn new things every day is such a joy! Last night she really started saying "Mama" and hearing her say that makes me happier than just about anything! We love you Lexie...Happy Birthday!
The week Lexie turned 11 months she started walking. At first just a few steps here and there, and then she just kind of took off. This video is from a couple weeks ago. I had a hard time getting a video because she wouldn't walk when I got the camera out. Well, the past couple days she pretty much runs everywhere. She doesn't even crawl much anymore because she enjoyes trying out her new walking skills.

1 comment:

Kori said...

I can't believe how fast they are growing up. They've passed the one year mark and now we get to look forward to the 18 month mark where they get to go to nursery. She's adorable and will keep you busy now she's walking. My stress level definitely tripled once Cayson started walking.