Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Monday, July 6, 2009

Fathers Day & Fun in Blanding

We were happy to be able to spend Father's Day with Bryan's Dad and Grandpa (we were sad we didn't get any pictures with Grandpa Lyman who turned 93 the day after Father's Day, but we enjoyed visiting with him while we were in Blanding). I am so grateful for what a wonderful Father Bryan is to Lexie and he's such a loving and kind husband to me. Thanks for everything you do for our family! WE LOVE YOU!

Lexie with her Daddy on Father's Day
Lexie with Daddy and Grandpa Lyman. I want to tell Bryan's dad Norman thanks for being such a wonderful father to Bryan and also to me since I joined the family almost 3 years ago. I know Bryan got his amazing qualities from you and I am so glad Lexie has such a fun and loving Grandpa!
I love this picture of Lexie looking at her Grandpa.
Lexie loved Grandpa and Grandma's stuffed animals. She kept tackling and head-butting them. Here she is riding the big giraffe.
She loved exploring Grandma and Grandpa's house. And she now loves to pose for pictures.
Do we have a little prodigy on our hands?
One last fun thing we did on Father's Day was go to visit Bryan's friend Jay, his wife Michelle, and their 4 little boys. It was fun to see them since it has been about 2 years since we last were able to hang out with them. They have such a cute family and we're glad we got to say hi while we were in town!

No comments: