Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lexie's 1st Halloween

Friday, Lexie celebrated her first Halloween. This year she was a cute little glow-in-the-dark skeleton. She got to go to Daddy's work so all of the people there could see how cute she was, and she also went trick-or-treating at SUU to visit some of Mommy's friends. Then we went over to visit Grandma and Grandpa Hoyt and some of the aunts and uncles where she got to do more trick-or-treating. Here are some pictures of Lexie in her costume looking cute!


This picture is of Lexie wearing her Halloweeen bib that Grandma and Grandpa Lyman gave her. It says "Too cute to spook!"
Thanks G & G Lyman!

This is Lexie and Aunt Jennifer (dressed as Snow White) trick-or-treating at Great Grandpa & Grandma Hoyt's house.
Here is our little family on Halloween!
I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween! We had a great weekend and a lot of fun dressing up our cute baby. Now we are looking forward to the next holiday...Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Lyman Family said...

Bethany loved looking at pictures of Lexie, she giggled and said, "Baby!" Cute costume! I can't believe how big she's getting!

ladybug said...

Lexie is so cute! I love her costume!!

Love,
Nicole

Kirsten said...

Brit thinks she was super cute, and I have to agree. Sounds like lots of fun

The Martin's said...

I can't believe how big she is getting, so much fun. Love the little skeleton costume.

Kori said...

Angie thanks for coming to visit and bringing Lexie. It's funny I've kept in touch through your blog so I feel like I know so much about her already that I didn't realize that over Halloween was the first time I actually got to see her. It was great to hold her and feel what a baby feels like again. Just remember they grow up fast so saver every minute. I wish my little guy was still Lexie's size, they grow up to fast.
Lexie is absolutely gorgeous and adorable. Good work you two.