Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged...More than Once

Ok, I'll admit that I've been tagged several times and never filled them out because I'm one of those people that when I get forward emails I delete them and don't send them to the amount of people it says you should, lest you be cursed...they just kind of annoy me. So the tag thing is kind of the same. I see that I've been tagged and think well, maybe I should fill that out but then I just don't. Well, Colette tagged me on one that says the 7 weirdest/quirkiest things about yourself and I thought I might as well do this one so here we go. I know I'm breaking the rules by not tagging 7 people, but I don't want people to feel like they have to fill this out if they don't want to so I'll share mine and if any of you want to share yours on your blog who haven't already, go ahead. I think it's a fun way to get to know people.

1. I really stress about a lot of things, especially money. Oh, and it really bugs me when my bank reconciliation is off even a penny...I can't rest until it is perfectly reconciled. Maybe this comes from my years of working in accounting.

2. My toenails have to be painted at all times. When I was pregnant and couldn't reach my toes, Bryan was kind enough to paint them for me. They were a bright blue when I gave birth and my Dr. kept teasing me about my bright blue toes!

3. I absolutely HATE shopping. Going to any store can really put me in a bad mood. I especially get annoyed when everything on my list is gone off the shelves at the store like everyone had the same ideas as me that day. The only shopping I enjoy is online shopping for Christmas presents etc.

4. I LOVE watching sports! Football, Basketball, and especially the Olympics...I really get into them. However, Bryan does not enjoy watching sports so it's something I have to do without him. I got this love from my Mom and the two of us like to talk about sports so that's fun.

5. I have this weird thing when I do the laundry. The color of the shirt or pants has to color coordinate with the hanger it's put on. I know, a little OCD and weird.

6. I have a really sensitive nose and always have. I can't wear perfume or handle Bryan wearing cologne because it makes me sick. Imagine how good my nose worked when I was pregnant!

7. I keep in touch with a lot of my friends who now live all over the country. It's funny because some of my roommates are all in contact with me but not each other, so I'll update them on how everyone else is doing. The blog thing really has helped a lot of people re-connect though so I love that!

I hope you don't all think I'm too weird!

1 comment:

Lyman Family said...

Hi Angie, it seems we have a lot in common. I can't be off with my checkbook and bank reconciliation either (I've spent hours searching for a penny, too) and I'm also NOT a shopper! James is actually a much better shopper than I am, I can't stand it! (Although since Bethany it's been a little better, since it's nice to get out of the house, even if it's shopping.) I'm completely nuts about the Olympics--not interested in watching other sports, though. I also have to have my toenails painted all the time, too. We'll have to get together during the next Olympics, paint our toenails, NOT shop and reconcile our checkbooks! Is that a good time or what?