Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Thursday, August 7, 2008

No Baby Yet

People have been asking if we have a baby yet. The answer is no...we are still waiting. As of yesterday at the Dr. I had made a bit of progress from the week before, but not much. They are now concerned about my blood pressure because it was high yesterday and when we went to have it checked again this morning it was high again. It did go down a little bit after 3 tries but it's still kind of a concern. Sorry this is a short and kind of boring post, but I just wanted to update everyone. I'm still working until the 15th unless this baby decides to show up sooner. Just 10 more days until the due date!

2 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Angie I am SO SO SO SORRY I missed your baby shower. I had the invite on my fridge and I forgot.. I felt so sick to my stomach because I was going to try to come. We are trying to get moved out of our house and moved to Mesquite. I hope you will forgive me. I will keep checking your blog to find out when that baby will come...good luck! luv Colette

Jay and Jill said...

Hi Angie. Sasha said she was sorry that she couldn't make it to your shower as well. She does have a cute baby gift here at our house for you. I guess when we see your parents next, we'll give it to them. Hope all goes well.