Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Thursday, August 21, 2008

1 Week

A lot can change in a week. One week ago today our little Lexie joined our family and completely changed our lives for the better. She is a really sweet baby and we are so blessed to have her. She is very strong and from the day we brought her home she has been able to lift her head by herself and she can also turn onto her side which was amazing to us. I guess she is just a fast developer. We thought we would share a few pictures.

I think this is a sweet picture of Lexie

Hooray, I'm 1 Week Old!

Meeting Great Grandma Hoyt

Last night Lexie had her first real bath. Her cord fell off the night before only 5 days after she was born, which was pretty fast. She actually liked the real bath a lot more than she did the sponge baths.

Cute picture of Lexie with her Daddy

And this last picture shows how sweet Lexie's Dad is to her Mom. He brought home these gorgeous roses for me the other day after a routine trip to the store for me. He is the sweetest man ever and is so helpful with the baby and will do anything and everything to help out. I am so blessed to have the best husband ever!

4 comments:

Frost Family Faces said...

She is gorgeous! Charles thinks she looks like her dad. Most newborns look like aliens, yours is beautiful!

Kirsten said...

Dang she's cute! I can hardly wait to meet her. Maybe I'll have to drive to Utah instead of flying....
Brit was rolling on his side that early too...I was worried at first. Sounds like she's off to a good start and she'll probably not be floppy like most babies, yay!

Amy said...

She is very beautiful, aren't those first milestones so fun!

Jana Sorensen said...

Angie,
Congrats! She is so BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for you guys! You are going tobe the best mom ever!