Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Monday, August 18, 2008

Lexie Greets the World

I finally got a minute to sit and post a few new pictures. I'll try to keep some current pictures up because we all know how fast these little babies change. We got home from the hospital on Friday and had a weekend full of no sleep and lots of bonding time with our little sweet Lexie. One thing that I'm grateful for is that Lexie got her dad's mild, sweet temperment. Not much makes her upset. The first time I really heard her upset was getting poked in the foot last night for a bilirubin test for her jaundice. I guess she got the curse from my side of the family of being jaundice, but she is doing well and we think she'll get over that soon...we are hoping at least. I'll have to update more on the whole birth story when I get a minute but I know what people really want are pictures so here are a few from her first few days of life. I'll try to get some cute ones later to post.

Meeting Great Grandma & Grandpa Mickelson

Meeting Grandma & Grandpa Hoyt

In the carseat and ready to go home from the hospital

Meeting some of the Hoyt Aunts & Uncles

Good picture of Lexie awake

Well, that was her first 2 days of life meeting the world. I'll get more pictures up later, but I need to go feed my baby. Thanks for all the well wishes from everyone. Hopefully soon I'll get to respond to most of you.

8 comments:

Kirsten said...

Such a doll!

Randy and RaNel Webster said...

She's beautiful!!!

Lacey said...

WAY.TO.GO! She is so beautiful. That last picture of her sealed the deal. How cute can a baby girl get? Watch out dad, she'll be a heart breaker and heart stealer for sure!

Kori said...

Congrats Bryan and Angie she is adorable. Thanks for doing so well at keeping the blog updated. On no sleep, I don't know how you do it.

Mandy said...

She really is so beautiful. I love that last picture of her!

Eaglehavenwest said...

What a cute little girl. She's adorable.

Anonymous said...

She is truly one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. I'm so glad she is being a good baby.

Amy said...

She's beautiful! Check out that dark hair, that's awesome, you're going to have some fun with that. :)