Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Lexie got all dressed up today to get her picture taken in honor of her Grandma Hoyt's birthday. Happy Birthday to our wonderful Mom & Grandma...We Love You!!! Lexie also just turned 2 weeks old today and keeps growing and getting cuter every day (if that's possible).

This next picture was taken on Sunday. Lexie went to church for the first time. This dress is gorgeous and made by my awesome friend RaNel. We love the dress and Lexie of course looks beautiful in it! I also love it of course because it's purple.

9 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

She is so preeeeetty!

Michelle said...

She is seriously a doll! Good job guys!

Jay Jones said...

Lexie is so cute!!! And I'm not just saying that, she's so adorable!!!

Kori said...

The purple dress is my favorite!!! I never realized we had a love of the same color. I've always loved purple. Lexie looks absolutely gorgeous in it. I also love the head band. Can't wait to see her in person.

The Martin's said...

She is so cute. We want to come visit so let us know when is good for you.

Auntie Nay Nay said...

angie! Your baby is adorable!! She is super cute, and looks like she has adorable features.

Randy and RaNel Webster said...

I knew she would look beautiful in purple. It must be her favorite color too! She gets more beautiful each picture you send.

Merilee said...

She looks a lot older than a newborn. She is definitely a keeper! Can't wait to meet her in person. By the way I tagged you.

Amanda and Carter Blackham said...

Your baby is so beauty. Congrats you guys.