Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

7 Months Old & Other Random Events

 I had a bunch of pictures and small events that didn't warrant individual posts, so I combined them all into a random post of our end of May/first of June events.
 
May 20 was Lexie's last day of preschool. She was really sad to say goodbye to Ms. Kim, who is such an amazing preschool teacher; Lexie loves her so much! For their last day, they had a pajama/water party. Kim wasn't too happy to get a picture in her PJs, but we needed an end-of-year picture. :) Lexie learned so much this year, and is definitely ready for Kindergarten now!
 Here are a few pictures from Memorial Day. We got home from our weekend in Logan on Sunday night; Monday, the kids wanted to go play at the park for a little while.
Here are Hoyt and Daddy looking cool in their shades.
 Sabrie had fun in her stroller watching the kids, and Hoyt had lots of fun on the swings and slides.
 Lexie enjoyed riding her bike!
  This was just a random picture of Hoyt napping on the floor. Some days he just plays so hard that he eventually just crashes.
 Now that the weather is heating up, Lexie keeps begging to run through the sprinklers. Although, these pictures show that she's a little timid to get sprayed.
 One of my dear friends passed away, and I was lucky enough to attend her funeral in Orderville on June 1st. LaPreal Payne was my neighbor for most of my growing up years, and was like a Grandma to me. I spent my summers at her and Grandpa Payne's house with her many grandkids who became great friends to me. I spent many hours talking to LaPreal, and learning so much from this quiet, beautiful, amazing lady. We'll miss you Grandma Payne, but glad you are finally back with Grandpa Payne again. It was good to see some of the Payne family, and I'm sad I probably won't get to see most of them ever again.
Lexie asked me to take a picture of her sleeping on our little day trip. So here is the picture of the kids sleeping in the car...haha
 When we got home, they decided to make a trail of toys, and asked me to take a picture.
 I think it was bed time, because Lexie started showing some attitude. And then I left the room for a minute and they started taking pictures themselves with my camera. They weren't very smart, because the pictures just became evidence of the naughty things they were doing. Notice Hoyt has my cell phone.
 And here he is calling people on my phone...stinker!
 They also took a picture of Sabrie.
 Hoyt got into my makeup and tried to put mascara on.
 
 He had it all over. Silly boy!
  I guess Hoyt needs a brother, so he's not into girly things like makeup. haha. Also, notice Lexie in the swimsuit, which she wants to live in 24/7 these days.
And finally, my baby girl is now 7 months old and all over the place! She's scooting and mostly goes backward instead of forward, but she'll be crawling fast in no time. Being on the floor moving around, she is turning into a little vacuum cleaner. Whatever she can find on the floor goes directly to her mouth. This day it was a black crayon, as you can see all over her pretty little face. She brings smiles to our faces every day, and we love our sweet Sabrie Anne!
 Lexie loves having a sister! She is already starting to do her hair.
 Love that sweet face!
Here's the picture I took the day she turned 7 months.

No comments: