Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Monday, January 28, 2013

Our Big, Sweet Baby & Other Silly Kids

I can't believe Sabrie is 12 weeks as of Friday! I took a few pictures before church last week, and she is getting really big! I wasn't sure how big she was until her Dr. well-check on Thursday. Because of the holidays and my grandpa's funeral, I couldn't get her an appointment for her 2 month until the 15th, but then we had to go to Bryan's grandpa's funeral so we had to change her appointment to the 24th. I was a little anxious to get her in just because I get nervous about things like whooping cough, not that I enjoy my kids getting shots, but I want them protected! Anyway, here are this chubby girl's stats:
Weight: 14 lbs 3 oz (94%)
Height: 24.25 in (89%)
Head: 15.5 in (42%)
I love how smiley this baby is getting. It's hard to get her to always smile for pictures, but my heart melts when this little princess smiles and talks to me.
And then there is my silly Hoyt boy. On Tuesday he was eating lunch while I was feeding the baby and Bryan was dealing with Lexie. We didn't realize how tired he was and before we knew it he had fallen asleep and fell off the table right onto his face, giving him a nice black eye. It's kind of hard to see in this picture, but he looked quite beat up for several days.
You can see it a little better in this picture. And who doesn't love those adorable, long eyelashes! What a handsome little dude!
I decided I better take pictures of the kids in their sister and brother shirts I got for them before Sabrie was born. Things got crazy and I never did get them all in their outfits for pictures, but the baby has outgrown that size of clothes so I sat them down and snapped a few. I think I have some pretty adorable little munchkins.
I was happy that Lexie was able to finish her "Star of the Week" at preschool Wednesday and Friday. She was so excited to ring Ms. Kim's bell for snacks and enjoyed taking her favorite book to school for the class to read, and one of her favorite toys - her doll and accessories from Santa. If we could get rid of all the sickness, we might be able to get on a better schedule and adjust to everything. I have really appreciated Mickell tending for us once in a while so Bryan and I can have some dates. This week we decided to have her tend so we could go to the adult session of stake conference. It was so nice to be able to go get a little spiritual upliftment, socialize with some friends from other wards, and enjoy a little time together.
Hoyt and Bryan were both pretty sick Saturday night and Sunday morning we decided we weren't going to make it to the main Stake Conference meeting. We spent time together as a family instead. Bryan took a few videos of Sabrie talking. She tries to talk to us all the time now and it's about the cutest thing ever! The video quality isn't the greatest, but it is super cute and you can tell in the background that Hoyt really was sick. I'm really grateful for the life I have with my awesome husband and cute kiddos!

1 comment:

charmom said...

We need some up dated pictures of Sabrie