Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Introducing...

Hoyt Riley Lyman
Born: May 13, 2010 at 5:22 p.m.
7 lbs 10 oz, 19.5 in
The weigh-in...
Here he is with Mom & Dad & first visitors Great Grandpa & Grandma Mickelson

Mom with her cute boy& Proud Daddy with his Son
We are so excited to have our little Hoyt boy here! It was a crazy day and I'll have to share the story of his birth later. For now I need to rest and take care of my sweet baby! Thanks for all the support and well wishes!

8 comments:

Kori said...

Congratulations! I'm so proud of you for doing "Hoyt" as his name. I've been trying to get Colette to do it. Your little guy looks like a Hoyt so it's perfect for him. Glad to hear that he is here and all is well. Enjoy your new little addition. Boys are so different than girls it's gonna be tons of fun for both of you!

Amy said...

He is a beautiful baby! You guys are awesome! Congratulations!

Kirsten said...

Yay he's here! So excited. He was pretty big for being 2 weeks early...good thing he didn't wait a whole lot longer. Hope you're well...love ya lots!

The Martin's said...

How Precious!!! Congrats, hope you are feeling good.

Michelle said...

Congrats! Hope everything went well!

Ashlee said...

Congrats My long lost friend!!! He is darling and I absolutely love that you named him Hoyt.I remember a conversation we had at the mortuary about names. It is a great name!! We are also expecting again. Our 5th! Can you believe it. Its a boy! Due Sept 9! I am so happy for you and your family. Good Work! Take Care

Clarissa said...

Congratulations! He is just precious! I hope everything went well.

Cindy Anderson said...

Hey Angie! Every now and then I check your blog. Congrats on your new addition. He's so sweet!