Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

36 Weeks!

As of yesterday, I am 36 weeks pregnant! This isn't the best picture, but I hadn't slept much the night before and the picture was taken after a long day. I am quite a bit smaller than I was with Lexie, but a lot of that has to do with no swelling and retaining water from the heat of summer and high blood pressure. I am getting to the uncomfortable stage which makes it hard to sleep, but we are getting close to the end! In fact, my Dr. was very surprised that I am ahead of schedule. At my appointment yesterday I was already dilated to a 3 and starting to thin. He wants me to take it easy this week so I can make it to at least 37 weeks which is considered "term". I am hoping to go two more weeks then anytime will be fine with me! The house is mostly ready now, most of the smallest baby clothes are washed, and my bag is partially packed...ready or not, here we go!!!

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

Good luck with everything! I'll be thinking of you and your cute new little one!

Kori said...

Congratulations you are on the downward slope! Good luck with all that is to come in the weeks ahead.

Mandy said...

You look great! Yay for 3 cm! Good luck with everything! I love VVMC. I hope you have a great experience. So excited for your second!