Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Going Out

Yesterday Lexie and I went to lunch with some of my friends I used to work with at the University. It had snowed the night before and it was cold out so I dressed Lexie in a warm, comfy outfit that great-aunt Sylvia gave her. She looked so cute I decided to take some pictures before we left. 
Here is our cute girl
Such a pretty face
"Rawrrrrrr!" This picture cracked me up.
Here she is on her hands and knees. She is getting so close to crawling. She can go backwards really well and she can turn herself around and she does this thing where she reaches and can kind of scoot. She can pretty much get to where she wants to be.
I took our picture before we left to go out. 
I think Lexie looks cute in this picture. Me...not so much.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, I love your haircut! You're always cute :)

Amanda and Carter Blackham said...

She is so stinkin cute! I LOVE your hair!!!!

Annie said...

You look so dang cute too!

Lyman Family said...

She's sure a little photogenic doll! That's crazy that she's so mobile. We wish we could see you guys more!

Kori said...

I love dressing Cayson up to show him off to my friends. You did a great job with Lexie I'm sure your friends thought she was the cutest little girl ever. I hope she does well in restaurants for you because that is a huge plus when showing them off.