Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

7 Months & On The Go!

Lexie turned 7 months old on Saturday. I took these pictures then, but haven't gotten them posted until now. She loves to sit in her little rocking chair that Grandma & Grandpa Lyman gave to her. At 7 months, Lexie is getting so big...and so mobile! She has been rolling all over for some time now and getting close to crawling for a month. I took the video of her scooting Saturday night and in just the past few days she is now pretty much crawling on her hands and knees with a little bit of scooting in there too. I'll have to take an updated video sometime. Lexie is such a happy girl and loves to play with her toys. Now that she can move around the house, she likes to get into everything she's not supposed to have... just like most kids I suppose. She laughs all the time now and finds so many things funny, especially her Daddy. She loves to babble and squeel like she's a dolphin. Lexie also loves food! She has loved her cereal and all the veggies I have given her, and she just started eating fruit. We are so blessed to have such a sweet little girl in our home!

Lexie's new favorite thing to do while eating is grabbing the spoon to try and feed herself. I usually keep her hands away until the last bite, then I let her go at it with the spoon for a few minutes. She loves it! Here are some pictures and a video of her with her spoon. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

I love that she rolls herself over while she's trying to scoot and crawl! So cute...and hilarious. Way to go Lexie--you're on the move!

The Martin's said...

That was such a cute video of her scooting. She is a doll.

Lyman Family said...

Happy seventh-month birthday Lexie and way to move and groove! It's good you're taking these videos. Right now Bethany is going through a phase where she wants to watch home movies of when she was a baby. She calls them the "Beffie Show" and is completely riveted by them. So not only are you preserving history--you're providing Lexie with future entertainment! Give her a kiss from us.

Kori said...

I love the rocking chair!!! Lexie looks so cute in it. She is growing up so fast. It's amazing how fast they pick things up.

Annie said...

I just want to tickle her little belly! She is just too cute! I can't believe that she can sit in the rocking chair by herself! I have many pictures of me in that little rocking chair. I loved it.