Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Friday, February 20, 2009

6 Months & Family Visits

I apologize to all those who were expecting 6 month pictures of Lexie...it has been a crazy week! After getting back from our little trip, I ended up getting way sick with a cold and I'm still recovering. Luckily Lexie and Bryan have been spared from the illness. I'm warning you that this is kind of a long post. 

Last Friday we went up north to visit some of Bryan's family. Our first stop was Los Hermanos which is a Lyman family favorite...I have been craving it for over a year so I was super excited! It was fun to visit with James, Jenny, Bethany, Stan, Kristie, Amanda, Nicole, Alisa and Elora!



For Valentine's Day we didn't even get any pictures, but we just spend the day with Bryan's brother Stan's family and visited which was a lot of fun. We got a picture of Lexie with their family Sunday before church.
Lexie turned 6 months old on Valentine's Day. I can't believe it's been 1/2 a year since she was born! We went to the Dr. today and here are the 6 month stats for Lexie:
Weight: 16 lbs 6 oz (54%) 
Height: 27 inches (87%)
Lexie is getting more vocal and doesn't like to be held down...she's ready to be on the move. She can't quite crawl yet, but she can turn and roll to get wherever she wants. She's so sweet and hardly ever gets upset or cries. We are so spoiled to have such an adorable and good baby!
We love our cute girl!
Here is a video of Lexie in her new jumper her cousin Bethany is letting her use. As you can see, she really likes it!


Yesterday Lexie's Great Grandpa and Grandma Mickelson came to visit. She had fun visiting with them. 
We love you Grandma & Grandpa!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so cute! i cant wait to come see her again! she is getting so big!!!! luv you guys!!!
luv, jodi

Annie said...

Man, she is cute! That jumper is hillarious. I'm sorry to hear that you got sick, hope you're feeling better.

Lyman Family said...

It was so good to see you guys, and I'm so glad you made it to the open house (I was worried that you were too late). I'm glad Lexie is enjoying the Jumperoo--Bethany loved it when she was her age! And I loved it too because that's how I made dinner for awhile! Love you guys!

Frost Family Faces said...

How funny! I just took Ella in for her 9 mos appointment. She weighs 20 lbs, and is 27 inches long!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! I am so happy for you! =)