Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Friday, February 13, 2009

To My Valentine

Well, I admit I used to despise Valentine's Day. For 24 years I had no one to be my Valentine and every year it was a reminder of how alone I was. Then on April 29, 2006 I went on a blind date that would change my life forever. First the blind date, then a few days later yellow roses. After less than 2 weeks of knowing each other we were officially dating. 
This was us 2 weeks after we met

And then we dated for another week...
This is us hiking at Cascade Falls

Then we went ring shopping after just 3 weeks of meeting and another week or so after that we were officially engaged. Two months later we were married on August 11, 2006!
 
Then 6 months after we were married it was Valentine's Day and finally I had my very own Valentine! He was so sweet our first Valentine's Day. He got me a sweet card and wrote me a poem (he wrote me a few poems when we were dating and they were amazing)! He brought me roses and sang the Michael Buble song "You and I". It was the best! I got him balloons, chocolate, a stuffed animal (which is an inside joke). It was great!

I love you so much Bryan. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love you more and more each day. Thanks for always being so sweet and romantic and making each day seem like Valentine's Day. I love you! Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

That is so cute. You guys are such a cute couple and I'm so glad that you found each other!! We love Michael Buble's songs too. That is so sweet that Brian sang to you. Happy Valentines Day to you guys!!!

Clarissa said...

Holy cow Angie! I didn't realize we had so much in common! My husband and I also met on a blind date in April, and were married that August. Kind of a whirlwind, but hey, when it's meant to be, why wait!! :)