Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

On the Countdown...Less than 10 weeks to go!

Well, here I am at 30 weeks and we are under 10 weeks to go...as of today just 67 more days until the due date! It's hard to believe time is passing so quickly and our little girl will be coming in just around 2 more months! In the next 2 weeks or so we are having our 2nd ultrasound so we can't wait for that and will share more pictures of her when we have them. At my appointment last week they took my blood pressure first thing before I had rested at all so it was high, but after sitting it went down to very normal. However, the Dr. was concerned and wanted me to go back in a week just to get it checked. We went in on Monday and it is perfectly normal so I'm gald about that. We signed up for a birthing class which will start in 2 weeks and go for 6 weeks and hopefully it will get us all prepared for what is coming.

Not much else new is going on with us. We are just busy with work and trying to get things ready for the baby. We are gearing up for the big family reunion in Manti next weekend. That may be one of the only trips we take this summer but we are excited!

So I pose this question...how much candy can you jam into a priority flat-rate envelope? Well, that is the task we took on last week and the girl at the post office thought we were a bit crazy. She asked who were were sending a big envelope of candy to and we told her our little missionary Pete in the MTC. I hope he enjoyed all that candy...I'm sure it was much appreciated!

No comments: