Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mesquito Bites and Quality Family Time


We spent last weekend in Manti at my family reunion. The annual reunion is always a time of family togetherness, squished together in a tent or trailor camping out and having a good time. We really enjoyed relaxing and visiting with everyone. Here is a picture of part of the campsite.


There were only two things that were not fun at the family reunion...the heat, and the swarming mesquitos. Bryan and I came out of there without too many bites. I have a few, but only two of them on my legs are very big. Here is a picture of us at the Manti cemetery when we all went to put a wreath on my great-grandparent's grave. We don't look extremely happy in this picture, but that's only because we got very little sleep in the trailor the night before, and it was SO hot standing out there in the sunlight. I also think my belly looks huge in this picture, but I am over 32 weeks now so I guess that's to be expected.



Yesterday we started going to our birth class. We will be going to class every Wednesday evening for the next 6 weeks and I think it's going to be good to get us all prepared for the big event in the next 7-8 weeks!!! Last night's class was great. We got to tour the hospital birth facilities which helped us know more of what to expect when the time comes for us to use them. The nursery in the hospital had a brand new baby girl in there that we got to see. Bryan got a little emotional to see a brand new baby girl - he is greatly anticipating our little girl's arrival...we both are!

1 comment:

Merilee said...

Happy Birthday - a day late!!! We thought about you yesterday. Hope you had a great day.