Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

3rd Trimester Fun

We are now officially in the final stretch of this pregnancy experience - the 3rd trimester! The big event is coming fast, and that is both exciting and scary! We have started decorating the nursery and I think it's going to turn out great so we'll share pictures of that when we have it more finished.

We had a great Memorial Day weekend, spending time with family and getting to see friends. My brother Pete is leaving on his mission tom
orrow morning. Here is a picture of us with Pete this weekend. It was kind of sad to say goodbye for two years, but we are grateful he is taking the opportunity to serve the Lord! Pete is an awesome kid and I really enjoyed having him around the past year while he was going to school. We love you Pete!


Another one of my favorite parts of the weekend was getting to see my wonderful friend Kirsten, her husband Mark, and I got to meet their sweet, cute little baby boy Britton! Since she lives in California, I don't get to see Kirsten as much as I would like. In fact, it had been almost a year since we had seen each other. We first met our freshman year of college when we were blessed to be put together as roommates. I believe it was divine intervention that Kirsten was placed in my life. We became fast friends and have remained the be
st of friends for close to 9 years now! We graduated college together, got married less than 4 months apart, and now will have our first babies within 5 months of each other! I could go on and on of the fun times we've had together...like the *NSYNC concert, late night Wendy's runs, boy trauma, baking cookies to relieve stress, and my visit to Maryland and Washington D.C. while she was living back there. Here is a picture of me and Kirsten with baby Britt.


Just one quick update...on the Christmas tree. We came home from work today and much to our surprise the tree was gone!!!! We didn't even call him in or anything, his wife must have finally given him a good reason to get that thing out of here. All we care is that now the fire hazard is no longer next to our fence. Prayers really are answered.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Angie! I know you probably don't remember me at all, but I remember you as a kid, very well! I am Nicole, Val's friend from Kanab. I linked over to your blog from hers. Congrats on your pregnancy - you look fantastic! Fun to see you all grown up and getting ready to be a mom. You seen happy - that's wonderful!

Take care!

Shanna said...

Wahoo! You look great! I am so excited for you guys, that you are both done with school and moving onto the next stage of your lives. You are such a great couple! You're gonna make a great mom, Angie!

Oh, and I'm glad the fire hazard is gone. I think I would've moved it myself for you if I lived any closer. Just reading about it was making me worry