Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Growing Baby and Belly

Well, time is flying and I am now over 24 weeks pregnant with our little baby boy! As you can see, my belly is growing and I feel bigger than I want to be, but there is less than 16 weeks until the due date! Our little guy is growing also (now about 12 inches long and just over 1 lb.) and starting to be a hyper little thing. He is kicking really hard now (especially at night when I'm trying to go to sleep), and I love being able to feel the movement every day.

I need to get some new pictures of Lexie since she is turning 18 months this weekend, but she has been way sick this past week. She came down with a high fever over 104 on Thursday and even with medication it still wasn't coming down so we took her to the Dr. at 4:45 on Friday (nothing like doing it last minute before the weekend) and found out she had strep throat which we are sure she got from her trial run at nursery. Needless to say it has been a rough week and got scary when her temp got above 105, but she is finally on the mend and we are looking forward to a fun holiday weekend!

3 comments:

Lyman Family said...

We're so glad to hear Lexie is doing better. That's so scary! We have a box of clothes we need to get to you guys before Lexie outgrows them. Cute picture of you Angie!

Kori said...

Nursery is a dangerous place when it comes to colds. Cayson always catches something when he goes. It is frustrating but there is not much you can do other than not take her. I'm hoping he'll just build up some tough antibodies at some point so we won't have to worry.

Clarissa said...

Oh my! I think strep is going around! Calina had it a few weeks ago, and my little 1 yr old neice had is last weekend!! I hope Lexie is doing better. It's no fun when those little ones are sick. Your belly is way cute! It's so exciting that you're having a little boy. Congrats! That will be so fun for Lexie to have a playmate!