Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

18 Months & Holiday Weekend

On Valentine's Day, Lexie hit a big milestone...18 months old! As I looked at her this weekend all I could think was how she is starting to look less like a baby and more like a little girl. The past 18 months have flown by and being Lexie's mom has been the greatest gift I've been given in my life (besides being Bryan's wife...I love you honey)! I will post her stats after her Dr. appointment in a few days, but she is such a happy girl with an easy-going, fun personality that I enjoy getting to know better each and every day.
At 18 Months Lexie enjoys many things. She loves Winnie the Pooh and asks to watch "The Pooh" every day while doing a little dance. Speaking of dancing, that is one thing she really enjoys; we can turn on the KSL weather channel with the jazzy music and she really puts on a show for us! Singing is also among her favorite things. She can pretty much sing the entire theme song for "Winnie the Pooh" and if she sees snow she sings "Once There Was a Snowman". It seems like just about every day she surprises me with new words she has learned and she loves to talk even if I don't know everything she is trying to tell me. One really cute thing she does is get on her pretend cell phone and walk around the room chatting away...I really don't know where she learned that one from. :)
Our pretty 18 month old girl!
Lexie would not get her picture taken without Pooh Bear and Kitty, and wanted to spend most of the weekend going up and down the stairs. She has such a cute smile and now will pose and say "cheese" for the camera (when she isn't running).
Making a fashion statement & enjoying her "ba-oon" (balloon).
Our Valentine's Day family photo.This weekend was a lot of fun! Lexie had a great time playing at Grandpa and Grandma's house with her aunts and uncle. They were kind enough to tend on Saturday so Bryan and I could go to St. George. We had a great time going to the temple, going to lunch at Olive Garden, and shopping for a few things (like boy stuff for our baby). We had fun just being together alone for a few hours. It was a wonderful Valentine's date!!!

3 comments:

Lyman Family said...

Wow, time sure flies! She's getting so big! So cute! Happy, happy Valentine's Day!

Mandy said...

She is growing up! What a cutie! Hope you are feeling well!

Anonymous said...

Lexie really is looking more like a little girl than a baby. She is such a cutie. I hope things are going well for you.