Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Friday, October 2, 2009

Farewell Elder Hoyt

Last Wednesday my brother Matt left on his mission to Omaha Nebraska. A few weeks ago we spent the weekend visiting my family and we were all together (minus Pete who is still serving his mission in Houston, Texas). My brother Eric (who is in the Air Force) and his wife Tracie were also visiting so it was fun to get together and see everyone.
Family Photos
The day my parents took Matt to the MTC they stopped by and dropped Jen off to play with me and Lexie for the day. Here are some pictures of the final goodbye for two years.
Jen and Lexie had fun playing at the park.

2 comments:

Zach and Jaeleen said...

I can't believe this is your family!!! Everyone is so grown up! You look great Angie!

Kirsten said...

Wow, your brothers look just like your dad--especially Eric! And Jen looks just like your mom! Tell them hi for me!