Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall Leaves

So I am finally catching up on the blog. There are two new posts after this one. Maybe with the weather turning cold I'll be able to spend more time blogging. For FHE this week we decided to go look at the fall leaves for our activity. We left later than we planned so it got dark sooner than we wanted, but we did get to see many pretty leaves while we were driving. Here are a few pictures.

Lexie with Mom & Dad.
Lexie looking at the leaves and posing.
This picture turned out so cute!

2 comments:

Kori said...

I love fall pictures. How did you get Lexie to sit still so you could take them? They are so cute it makes me want to go and get some myself. I hope we're not too late.

The Martin's said...

I never get on here, so sorry I never respond. But love all the updates on here and facebook. Lexie is getting so big. Looks like you guys are having fun. Hope things are going good.