Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Friday, June 12, 2009

My Biggest Loser Moment!

As many of you know, my favorite show is Biggest Loser. I really got into it this past season, but was disappointed when the team I cheered for got kicked off before the finale. This week I have been helping the bookstore during the Utah Summer Games. Last night I worked at the athlete's social and then the opening ceremonies to sell sweatshirts and blankets. While we were at the athlete's social, my 2 favorite contestants from Biggest Loser showed up because they were going to help light the torch at the opening ceremonies. After they talked to the athletes, they walked right over to where I was working and I got to shake their hands and talk to them for a few minutes until a bunch of kids came over for autographs. The girl I was working with told me I should get my picture with them. All I had was my phone so I didn't get a way high quality picture, but I was excited anyway. Biggest Loser really helped inspire me to lose weight after I had Lexie. I not only had baby weight to get rid of, but I had gained some unwanted pounds after getting married. I'm happy to say that I've lost 20+ pounds in addition to what I gained in pregnancy weight (which was way too much!) I'm still working on losing more, but I feel great and have really learned to love exercise!

Here I am with the awesome Tongan cousins Sione & Filipe Fa.
I love these guys! GO BLUE TEAM!!!
This is them before Biggest Loser.
If you want to see what I looked like before, you can just go look at pictures of me on this blog from the past year.

4 comments:

The Jackson's said...

You look really good! I love the biggest loser as well...I am a little jealous that you got to meet those guys!

The Martin's said...

Awesome job on losing weight. That so great you got to meet them.

Amanda and Carter Blackham said...

Oh thank you!! Your baby is getting so cute!! You are also looking amazing. I was talking about that with your mom when I did her hair, how good you are looking. Are you guys going to the family reunion in Kanab on the fourth?

Mallory said...

Ang, I don't know if you will see this since I am commenting on an older post. Anyway I was just going to comment that I propositioned you to be my FaceBook friend (I can't believe we weren't already) and I was noticing from your profile pic just how great you looked!