Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Friday, June 5, 2009

Graduation Time

Last month was Graduation time! Ok, so you probably wonder why I am posting a picture of Bryan's graduation which took place last May. Well, he had one year to finish up his Sr. project in order to get his official diploma and actually be graduated. Well, Bryan had a rough time with that project and barely finished the day it was due. It's a long story, but basically he had to do his project a total of 4 times because things kept going wrong. In fact, he spent the entire day of SUU's graduation THIS year, trying to finish things up. But it is over; he has a grade and now we are just waiting on the diploma. Hooray!!
Last weekend we went to my hometown to watch my brother Matt graduate from High School. I can't believe my parents have had 5 kids graduate already. Only 4 more to go. :) I also can't believe it's been 10 years since I graduated. It really feels like a lifetime ago. I didn't have any good pictures of Matt at graduation, but Bryan took this short video of him walking in so I put that on here so you can see him in his cap and gown and everything.
Here is our family with Matt. We are so proud of him!
After graduation, Matt was ordained to an Elder so we all went from the school to the church to be there for him at that special event. Here is a picture of my entire family minus my brother Eric who is in the airforce and overseas (his wife Tracie was there though!) and Pete who is serving a mission in Texas.
I don't know what Lexie was looking at, but there must have been something exciting on the ceiling.
Saturday we went to watch Timmy play in a baseball tournament. This picture is so cute of Lexie trying on Grandpa's hat at the ballgame.

2 comments:

Lyman Family said...

Good job, Bryan! What a relief for you. Over and done! And Lexie sure is cute as a bug, as always!

Kori said...

It's always nice when they finally graduate. I love the picture of your dad and Lexie. It is so cute!!!