Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a great Easter with Lexie this year! We went over to tend some of my younger siblings while my parents were in SLC with my brother Matt because he was being honored at the Jazz game for being selected 1st team all-state basketball. The night before we left town I found some plastic Easter eggs for Lexie to play with and she really loved it! She first checks them out...    

Then she collects them...
And then she does with them what she does with eveything...
She tries to eat them! 
And here is Lexie with her first Easter Basket. She got eggs of candy that she shared with Mom & Dad and she got the complete Children's Songbook CDs and already loves listening to the primary songs!
Here she is hanging out with Uncle Timmy and Aunt Jennifer.

Bryan enjoyed playing a little Guitar Hero and Angie and Lexie tried to take care of the kids. I don't think we're quite ready for 5 yet (especially not ready for teenagers)!
We did have a fun time with family and I felt bad because I wanted to get an Easter picture with the 3 of us, but making sure everyone was ready for church and there by 9 wasn't too easy and the camera was kind of forgotten that day. Next time I guess.
We are so grateful for Easter and the blessing of our Savior's atonement and resurrection. I watched this last night and really enjoyed it so follow the link and enjoy it as well.

4 comments:

Amanda Lyman said...

Lexie is growing up really fast! She is so cute!! I can't wait to see her!! I love you guys!

Love,
Nicole

The Martin's said...

She is getting so big!!! Isn't it so fun to watch them learn and grow.

Kori said...

Look how adorable. Isn't it funny that all they want to do is put things in their mouth? The funny thing is they can't handle good food like peas and carrots but will gladly shove dirt in.

Jenna Marie said...

I remember how much Dallin loved Easter eggs! They were around for months because he'd hide them under things while he was crawling and we'd find them weeks later. I love this stage! She's such a cutie!