Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

That's Good Eatin'!

Tonight was another first for Lexie. The past few weeks she has acted really interested in our food and just stares if we put anything in our mouths. Also the last few days she has wanted to eat more so finally we decided it was time to try feeding her rice cereal. She seemed to really like it! Here is the video of the first few bites.



Mom feeding Lexie -
notice she is looking at Dad with the camera.
Dad wanted to try; he didn't hold the hands so she grabbed the spoon.
Lexie is getting good at sitting by herself for longer.
This picture looks like she is trying to keep her balance. :)
She can sit if she wants to but most of the time she isn't interested because what she really wants to do is crawl which she hasn't figured out completely yet. I just can't believe how fast our baby is growing!

8 comments:

ladybug said...

Lexie is SO cute!!! She is really growing up fast!

Love,
Cousin Nicole

Clarissa said...

Hi Angie! This is Clarissa Crosby (from SUU) I found your blog from facebook, and found your facebook profile from Gina Miles Olsen (small world). Anyway, your little Lexi is just the cutest thing ever! I just wanted to drop a note to say hi. I haven't seen you in forever! Are you still working on campus?

Clarissa said...

PS. Send me an email (clarissacrosby@gmail.com), and I'll invite you to my blog.

Kori said...

Yeah, real food. It's been fun feeding Cayson baby food and trying new things with him. Just a warning some of it stains really badly so plan on soaking Lexie's clothes to get them clean. She is growing up so fast. Don't blink you might miss something.

Lyman Family said...

That's so cute! She did really well, didn't she? I don't know if I could be that happy with rice cereal myself, but I guess you have to start somewhere. That was a good idea to video it--we have pictures but no video of Bethany's first go at cereal. We look forward to seeing you soon!

April Hoyt said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! This is my favorite baby stage that she is in. Right when they are really exploring all the new things of life...
Babay food. Blah! I stopped eating any type of Banana anything because one time when I was watching my aunts babies I licked my finger after feeding them banana baby food and it totally grossed me out.

Chelle said...

I can't believe how big Lexie is getting!!! And already eating rice cereal. She is so adorable!!

The Kirkham Family said...

Yeah for food! Cute kid. Miss you too!