Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy 2009 everyone! We spent a quiet New Year's Eve at home just the 3 of us. I spent all day cooking up a wonderful turkey dinner with homemade rolls, turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, and cheesecake for dessert. After dinner we just watched some movies and watched the ball drop at midnight and shared some New Year's kisses. I hope all of you have a wonderful New Year...I'm excited to see what this year brings. 

Here is Lexie's first New Year's kiss!
Our 3rd New Year together and we still enjoy the New Years kisses!
Toasting the New Year (and yes, that's just sparkling cider)
Our wonderful turkey dinner
The 3 of us sharing a great New Year's Feast

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That all looks delicious! Oh how time flies!!!! happy new year!
love ya!
jodi

Lyman Family said...

Happy New Year! You certainly did a better job of celebrating than we did! A turkey dinner, my goodness. Good for you. We just ordered pizza! James and I still enjoy the midnight kisses, too--we realized this year that this was our 14th New Year's kiss! I tell James every year that I just have to have his face be the first face I see that year, and we're off to a good year!

The Jackson's said...

Ang, your little girl is so cute! I love your blog. The other day I was remembering our cheerleading moments! We were so cool!!!