Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Day With Aunt Jennifer

Yesterday Lexie got to spend the day with her Aunt Jennifer. We had a great day playing and having a good time. Mom & Dad/Grandma & Grandpa spent the day watching Matt play baseball in the state playoffs. They won 1-0 and are now in the semifinals this weekend! Matt also made academic allstate for baseball so we are very proud of him! Here are some pictures of our day with Jen. I wish I would have gotten some pictures of us at the playgrounds we took Jen to. She really enjoyed going to all those slides! We had a great day and it got me some experience in having two kids. :) Everywhere we went people thought Jen was ours...we'll claim her because she's pretty darn cute!

Angie, Lexie & Jen

Jen holding Lexie

Bryan & Jen

Lexie with her Mommy
This picture was taken by Jen, thus my head being cut off, but I love Lexie in this picture.

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

sounds like fun! People thought that Chez was mine and Mark's when we took her out one time....But, Jen acutally looks like she could be. You look great. Jen's adorable, and Lexie is as gorgeous as ever.

Lyman Family said...

Wow, she's getting big already! Just remember, Jen can be her "Aunt Jennifer" or "Aunt Jen" but she may not be Aunt Jenny, as that's me! Give Lexie a kiss from us. (I think Jennifer is actually the spitting image of you, Angie.)

Love,
Aunt Jenny

ladybug said...

Lexie looks like she has grown since the last time I have seen her. She is so cute! I love her to pieces!!!

Love,
Nicole

The Kirkham Family said...

How fun! I think Lexie and Jen will have a special bond. Keep the cute pictures coming!

Annie said...

I love that picture of you and Lexie! You are so beautiful, and the look on Lexie's face is priceless.