Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Sunday, September 21, 2008

3 Long Hours

Today was the first week we made it through all 3 hours of church. I know there are a lot of people who think our 3 hour block of meetings each week is long. I never thought it was too bad before and it wasn't too bad today either, but in some ways it did seem longer. I discovered today that Lexie doesn't appreciate eating in the mother's lounge with another baby making noise in the same room. So I missed all of Sunday School trying to feed her, but like I said she wasn't really into eating with all the noise of other babies coming and going. So we got to Relief Society and she wasn't happy because she was still kind of hungry. I did get her to sleep for most of the meeting so it turned out ok.

Lexie keeps growing and we have some new pictures to share of her this week.

I think this dress is really pretty.
The shoes she is wearing I wore as a baby.

This picture makes her look like she's singing & performing.


With Mom & Dad

One of Lexie's favorite things to do is try standing. She's very strong!

Lexie with her Aunt Jennifer

2 comments:

Kori said...

Angie Cayson is the exact same way with feeding during church. He is distracted both from me talking to the other mothers and from hearing the other baby. The first week was the worst but he is slowly getting better. I've tried to "schedule" a feeding time when other mothers might not be there and so far it has worked. For me that is right at the start of Sunday School and/or right after the sacrament. It doesn't always work but every minute by ourselves counts.

The Martin's said...

Always has the cutest clothes, Church is always a challenge for us.