Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You Gotta Kick a Little!

So, I have been slacking a bit on the blog. Sorry to those who have commented that I don't update as much as I should. Here is an updated picture. I am now 23 1/2 weeks along and things are going great! Our baby girl is growing and getting stronger every day. The past week she has really gotten the hang of kicking. Bryan has been able to feel the kicks more often now. She does kick during the day, like at work today just an hour before it was time to get off she was really letting me know it was time for me to go home (at least if that's what she thought I agreed with her). One of her favorite times to kick is around 11:00 at night. They say sleep and awake patterns are already being formed so I'm thinking she might be a bit of a night owl just like her parents. Sunday was funny because right in the middle of Sacrament meeting she was kicking so hard she nearly moved my arm off my belly. It's nice to feel her move and know she is growing. Just for a quick update on her development, she is about a foot long and weights over a pound now!

Bryan is working hard in his last week of classes. I can't believe he only has a few days of classes, finals, and then GRADUATION! He has been working really hard and spending many hours working on final projects and studying for final exams. We'll both be happy to have this behind us!

That's all for this edition, have a wonderful week everyone!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I'll bet Bryan loves being able to feel her now. It makes the whole thing more real to the "dads" when that happens. You look really good Ange!