Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Haircuts!

This past weekend Bryan and I got haircuts from our favorite hairstylist Lisa. Bryan has needed a haircut for a few weeks and his new haircut looks great! I decided to go with a short cut for the summer since it's probably going to get a bit toasty for me with all that extra weight I'll be carrying around in the dead heat of summer. Bryan got a bit nervous to see how much Lisa was cutting off, but both of us like the length and it's much easier to do every morning and a lot cooler. (Although, we didn't need cooling off today since we got snow here! We are hoping for some nice spring weather soon!!)

Here are some pictures of our new styles.


Not much else is new with us. We have just been working, and Bryan has been busy with final projects and other fun homework. We did enjoy conference weekend. It was a neat experience to sustain our new prophet, President Thomas S. Monson. We love him and know he is called of God! The conference talks were amazing and we learned a lot and really had an spiritual feast over the weekend.

I guess I didn't update on my last Dr. appointment. I didn't get to see my Dr. because he was delivering a baby at the hospital at the time of my appointment. Instead I saw another guy who had a PA student with him. They just measured me and asked if I was doing ok and that was the extent of my visit. I also had a different nurse this time who had a hard time finding the heartbeat so I finally told her to try a little lower where our baby usually is, and she found the heartbeat right away in that spot. Our little baby girl is continuing to grow. She's just over 10 inches long now and probably weighs around 14 ounces.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Yayyy! You got to hear her heartbeat! I loved hearing Coleman's every time I went in...it just made me feel better. Cute new do! Short hair for the summer is always a smart choice!

Jay Jones said...

Hey Bryan and Angie!
It's so fun to see your blog. We are so excited for your baby girl on the way!!! Congratulations!!! And congratulations to Bryan for his upcoming graduation!! Yeah! Keep in touch!

Love,
Jay and Michelle