Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Celebrations of Love

We had good intentions of updating the blog this weekend, but things didn't quite go our way. I had been feeling very sick for over a week and last Thursday I got a call from the Dr. that I had a bladder infection, so they got me on an antibiotic and by Saturday I was beginning to feel better. Sadly, on Sunday I started getting a bad cold which I'm still trying to get over. At least I haven't had bad pregnancy symptoms on top of everything so for that I am grateful. I will officially be in my 2nd trimester as of this weekend and I'm excited for what most people consider the best time in pregnancy. Our baby is continuing to grow and is about the size of a lime (3 inches) and only weighs about an ounce.

This week is supposed to be a celebration of love with Valentine's Day and all. We celebrated our 18 month anniversary on Monday, but we really didn't get to celebrate much since I was sick and Bryan just worked on homework all evening. We don't have any real plans for Valentine's Day either, but hopefully we'll have at least an hour or so to spend together that day. We want our friends and family to know how much we love and appreciate them and we will be thinking of all of you on Thursday since it is a day to think about everyone we love.

People are requesting pictures of my growing belly. I haven't had time to take one yet, but trust me, it is beginning to grow more than I think it should. But the good news is I haven't really gained weight since I saw the Dr. 3 weeks ago (maybe just 1 pound) so that makes me happy. We'll try to get you a picture this weekend when hopefully we will update the blog again.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Sorry to hear you've had extra illnesses on top of the pregnancy! I'm glad you are on the mend now though! Enjoy your busy life now because it's only going to get busier!!! Keep smiling! love ya!

Ashlee said...

Sorry to hear that you have been sick. Glad to know that you are getting bette. That is so exciting that your belly is starting to grow. You are going to be such a darling little prego lady!! Take Care!