Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Friday, January 11, 2008

New Year, Lots of Changes

Well everyone, it's a new year and time for us to get with the times and start a blog. Since we are both technology people, you would think we would have already started something like this, but Bryan is too busy creating websites for his company and...well, ok we probably don't have too good of an excuse.

So, a new year and many changes in our lives. Bryan has started his final semester of college and will graduate in May! He loves his new job and can't wait to start working full time.

Angie is in the middle of many changes including a job change which we will give more details on later, but our biggest change is coming in August. We will have more to celebrate than just our second wedding anniversary. They say a picture is worth 1000 words so we'll let the pictures do the talking for us.

Yes, that is a positive!



3 comments:

JanD said...

Congrats!! What an exciting time for you! Don't worry--you will be blessed with all you need.

Shanna said...

Wow and Congrats! I am so excited for you! I'm sorry to hear about SUU, but I know you will be blessed. Have a great year and keep posting!

Ashlee said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I am so excited for you guys. You will have darling little children. I am also so happy that you now have a blog. Sorry about SUU. When you get a chance you will have to give me the details. Anyway take care and I hope all is well with you. Have you been Sick? I hope not. Oooh I am just so excited for you!!