Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Monday, January 21, 2008

More Happy News

A quick update on our week. I've been trying to get a new job for 3 weeks now, and today I was hired at The Leavitt Group, which is where Bryan also works. We will be working at different buildings in town since he is doing programming and I will be doing bookkeeping in the accounting center. I'm excited for a new challenge and look forward to starting my new job tomorrow morning!

Bryan is already in his 3rd week of his last semester. It is a lot of work, but doesn't seem to be as tough for him as fall semester. He just got moved to full-time at work so we could get benefits sooner, so he has to get 30 hours of work a week to keep that status. It isn't always easy, but he is so dedicated and working very hard for his family.

An update on our baby who is now a fetus instead of an embryo, is about 2 inches long, and has completed most of it's major development. We are going to the Dr. later this week so we'll do another update after we go.

This weekend we hosted a birthday party for my little sister Jen who turned 3 on Sunday. Saturday my family came over for some appointments so we had pizza at our house and I made a cake and Jen was really the princess of the day. She giggled when we sang "Happy Birthday" to her and I think it would be nice to always love life like a 3 year old. We really enjoy Jen a lot and she makes us excited to have our own little one. I'm going to post some pictures of her big day.


2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hey Angie Glad to hear you got a new job. The pictures of your sister are darling!! Take care my friend!!

Shanna said...

I'm so happy you were able to find a new job. How exciting. By the way, your little sister looks so adorable in her princess outfit! How fun!