Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Baby #3 is a...

GIRL!!!
Lexie insisted it was a girl from day 1, praying for her baby sister on many occasions. I was so worried about her disappointment if it been a boy, but I felt all along it was a girl too so I went in kind of expecting that news.
 
I think she looks so cute and feminine in this picture.
Here she is all curled up with her knees right up by her nose.
  Before the ultrasound, I was extremely nervous. I was worried about the baby being healthy, and I just had so much anxiety. Once we finally got in there and saw that cute little baby girl and everything looked good, I was just relieved and very happy!
 
And finally, here is one of my first belly shots I took this pregnancy at 20 weeks. 1/2 way there and feeling great!


No comments: