Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Monday, April 30, 2012

Ready or Not...

...here comes Baby #3! After having an early miscarriage in November, we waited until the holidays were over, then decided whenever it happened, we would be excited for another little one to join the family. The last week of February, we found out we were expecting #3 the first week of November around Election Day!
 Mid-April we had our first official Dr. visit when I was 10 weeks. I had gone in 2 weeks previous with some pain and lots of stress because after a miscarriage just a few months earlier, I was completely paranoid of something going wrong again. So they did a short ultrasound that day and everything checked out fine (I was also relieved it was just one baby because I had been starting to show so early I was slightly worried it might be twins). They did another ultrasound at the 10 week appointment and here is our little munchkin upside down. :)
April was another month of being sick, hence the reason I didn't take many pictures or post about the happenings. Luckily, after my appointment, I did my pregnancy labs and they found yet another UTI. Once I finished the antibiotics I started feeling much better!
We are so excited to add another sweet baby to our family!

No comments: