Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy New Year!

This year our New Year's Eve was really low-key and I didn't even take pictures of the kids. Because it was on a Saturday night and we started 9 a.m. church the next morning we didn't do anything too spectacular. We went out and had some burgers and fries for dinner and the kids went to bed at their regular 8 p.m. I think next year we will do a party and count down at 9 before they go to bed, but they were both super tired and not up to doing much this year.

Bryan and I stayed up and watched the ball drop in New York which was 10:00 p.m. our time so we had our sparkling grape juice...

...and our New Year's kiss!
We started watching a movie, but I fell asleep 1/2 way through. After it was over we brushed our teeth, said prayers, and fell into bed. As I was falling asleep it turned 12 because I heard fireworks going off outside. I'm glad I didn't stay up any later because church came plenty early the next morning. I'm excited for the new year and looking forward to the good things it can bring. I know I probably won't keep any big resolutions this year, but each year I just try to make myself better and try harder every day. Happy 2012!!!

No comments: