Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Monday, September 26, 2011

Labor Day: Down on the Farm

For Labor Day we decided to head north so Bryan could work in his office the next day and we could have some fun with the kids. We decided to take the kids to Wheeler Farm to see the animals. I'm sad I didn't even know about the farm when we lived 5 minutes away from it, but we're glad we checked it out this time around. The kids LOVED seeing the animals and playing on the playground. I'm sure this is just the first of many visits.
Hoyt really loved the ducks and geese and kept trying to make sounds like them...super cute!

Lexie had a blast feeding the ducks and geese!

We got to pet some sheep, see cows and many other animals.

And the huge playground was a hit with the kids.

Here are some videos of Lexie feeding the animals and Hoyt trying to sound like them. :)

After the farm I was so excited to go have dinner with my awesome friend Cindy and her new husband Matt. It was great to catch up with her, even with my kids being crazy and tired. We then headed over to say hi to Stan & Kristie's family before heading to our hotel.

The next day, Bryan worked in his office while the kids and I headed to my friend Amy's house for most of the day. Lexie was excited to play with Emily and I was happy to visit with Amy and catch up with her. We picked Bryan up from work, went to dinner at Olive Garden, did some shopping, then went back to our hotel where we went swimming. I didn't get pictures that day, but it was fun!

No comments: