Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Sunday, August 21, 2011

5 Years!

5 years ago...August 11, 2006 - The beginning of our eternal family.
Seems like a lifetime ago, yet just the other day all at once. I am extremely lucky to have found the perfect guy for me, my best friend and the love of my life. We have been through so much in just 5 short years. To me it seems that since we married later than most of our friends, everything has been crammed into a shorter period of time. Here are some of the highlights of the last 5 years:
~ 7 job changes between us in the first year of marriage.
~ Bryan went back to school and finally graduated.
~ Bought our first home.
~ Had our first baby girl just 3 days after our 2nd Anniversary.
~ Added a baby boy to our family 20 months later.
~ A job loss and new job within 2 months of having a new baby.
~ Moved to Sandy, then back to our house in Cedar 10 months later.
~ Lots of laughter, tears, stress, and joy!
I love you Bryan. Thanks for the best 5 years of my life so far.
Here's to eternity...

No comments: