Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Thursday, August 19, 2010

3 Months!

My little Hoyt boy is now 3 months old! He is such a good baby and rarely cries now unless Lexie is beating on him, he's way hungry, or he just wants to be held. He's still a snuggly little guy and is getting quite chubby which is super cute! He is sleeping pretty good now and only gets up once in the night around 4 to eat but sleeps long stretches before and after which has been nice! My only complaint is how much he spits up because Lexie never did; but besides changing us both several times a day, things are great! I love this sweet little guy SO much and I'm glad he is in our family! (I don't know his stats for this month, but all I know is he's getting a lot bigger.)
Hoyt is really smiling, laughing, and cooing now which is such a fun stage! He's got the prettiest blue eyes and he sure knows how to melt his Mommy's heart!

Sometimes Lexie thinks she's the baby and wants to play with the baby toys. But other times she wants to be the Mom and hold the baby even when he's crying.

Lexie really wanted to get in on the picture taking action. Those are two good lookin' kids if I do say so myself...and I do!


Love those sweet faces!

1 comment:

Kori said...

What cutie's! I can't believe how fast they are growing up!